by Kwaku Yeboah Antwi (ky10)
Kwaku unfortunately lost some work due to his HD dying so we lost some work.
But so far, this is what we’ve done so far.
- Grab list of emails
- Read emails unto stack
- Each email is concatenated into one (super) long string
- Each email will be a spam email
(define read (lambda (type) (lambda (state) (let (temp "") (unless (eof-object? (peek-char input)) (write ((read-char in) output)) (string-append temp output));; (push temp type state)))))
- GP will try to evolve regex’s for the emails — In Progress
- One problem we have to figure out is how to make our system doesn’t try to evolve one catch-all gigantic regex(which just horribly fails)
- Have some ideas (actually not really) but have to talk to Lee
- Fitness function will apply regex to another sample of emails. — In Progress